Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Move Your Mule: Ace's Skinhead Reggae Vol. 2




Here's the latest comp. Took quite a while to put together because I did a lot more digging than the last one. Some deep stuff and some stuff I somehow left off of the first one. Let me know if you want me to re-up the first one cos I think the link is dead.

Enjoy.
Here's the track order in case it sends it into iTunes all messed up:

1. The Dynamites-Tribute to Drumbago
2. Laurel Aitken-Skinheads Are Wrecking the Town
3. Pat Kelly-If I Don't Work
4. Hortense Ellis-My Last Dance
5. The Reggae Boys-Ba Ba
6. The Rudies-Devil's Lead Soup
7. Joe Mansaro-The Thief
8. The Concords-Butoo
9. Llyod & Claudette-Queen of the World
10. Dandy-Move Your Mule
11. The Harmonians-Music Street
12. The GG All Stars-2,000 Tons of TNT
13. The Versatiles-Spread Your Bed
14. Prince Buster-Pussy Cat Bite Me
15. The Kuraas-Stampeed
16. Vincent Foster-Shine Eye Gal
17. Sir Lord Cosmic-Wha'pen
18. Derrick Morgan-Come Back

Move Your Mule

No comments: