Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Will Give You Aural



Figured I'd do a mix this time.
If I do say so, it's a pretty good mix.
Maybe I'll put them up from time to time.
The word 'mix' bothers me though.

1. Old Pervert-The Soft Boys
2. Brotherhood of Death-Apollo Sunshine
3. This Ain't No Hussle-Thomas Function
4. Adult Acid-Thee Oh Sees
5. Visit to the Gynecologist-Dr. Octagon
6. Get My Nails Did-Tobacco
7. Shaking Hand-Women
8. Activation-Atlas Sound
9. Everybody's Fool-Teenage Fanclub
10. Wildlife-Cheap Time
11. I Drank What?-Coachwhips
12. Dead Babies-Deep Wound
13. Girl on a Swing-Kevin Ayers
14. Shane-Liz Phair
15. You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go (New York BOTT sessions)-Bob Dylan

mix mix mix mix mix

4 comments:

stephania said...

i love your mixes. thanks.

Anonymous said...

"shane" & "may queen" are great songs from that sophomore effort of ms. phair's.

everything was better when all her songs were stone/d/s.

Alan Price said...

i love may queen too.
i also kinda like crater lake, and i have to agree with the word play there.

Anonymous said...

crater lake is a nice one too, yes.